HAHA - San Trancisco launches a guaranteed income program for ARTISTS!!
Byker
2021-03-26 16:56:18 UTC
More lib insanity. First off artists are completely useless people . But
secondly if you are single, you get $1,000 a month if your income is under
$60,900,!!!! Since when is that poor????????
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/SF-guaranteed-income-program-for-artists-16053841.php
In the Bay Area, a thousand bucks is peanut money...
6+Cola
2021-03-27 05:40:35 UTC
Post by Byker
More lib insanity. First off artists are completely useless people . But
secondly if you are single, you get $1,000 a month if your income is under
$60,900,!!!! Since when is that poor????????
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/SF-guaranteed-income-program-for-artists-16053841.php
In the Bay Area, a thousand bucks is peanut money...
It's the thought, or lack thereof, that counts.

But hey, if I go broke I'll head straight to San Fran,
superglue beer cans together in abstract shapes
and claim my "Artists Subsidy" :-)