SF climate kook who lost her father to COVID-19 blames Trump. Her story at the Democratic convention went viral
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-08-22 17:15:50 UTC
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/heatherknight/article/SF-woman-who-
lost-her-father-to-COVID-19-blames-15506372.php

In the five stages of grief, anger comes second. After denial. Before
bargaining. Nearly two months after her father died of COVID-19 in a
Phoenix hospital bed with no family at his side, Kristin Urquiza remains
fully locked in anger.

For the sake of her devastated family and our ravaged country, that’s a
very good thing.

Urquiza is the 39-year-old deputy director of Mighty Earth, an
environmental nonprofit, and a resident of San Francisco’s Richmond
District.

That's all we need to know about this this one.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-08-23 14:29:44 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/heatherknight/article/SF-woman-who-
lost-her-father-to-COVID-19-blames-15506372.php
In the five stages of grief, anger comes second. After denial. Before
bargaining. Nearly two months after her father died of COVID-19 in a
Phoenix hospital bed with no family at his side, Kristin Urquiza remains
fully locked in anger.
For the sake of her devastated family and our ravaged country, that’s a
very good thing.
Urquiza is the 39-year-old deputy director of Mighty Earth, an
environmental nonprofit, and a resident of San Francisco’s Richmond
District.
That's all we need to know about this this one.
As I said, the Democrats looked like a Jerry Lewis telethon for the
mentally impaired.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
106 - I'm NOT confident that I'm always right, I'm just confident that
Democrats are always wrong.
BeamMeUpScotty