A liberal haven
Byker
2018-07-26 18:17:37 UTC
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
[...]
Based on the findings of the Investigative Unit survey, Riley believes
parts of the city may be even dirtier than slums in some developing
countries.
“The contamination is … much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya
or India,” he said. He notes that in those countries,
[...]
Freaks of San Francisco:

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2

https://sf.curbed.com/2018/2/19/17029308/trash-needles-feces-san-francisco-streets-dirty-hazard
Rudy Canoza
Fuck off, shitworm. YouTube videos are never acceptable in Usenet.
Jerry Brown Might Die Tonight
2018-07-27 06:03:10 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
[...]
Based on the findings of the Investigative Unit survey, Riley believes
parts of the city may be even dirtier than slums in some developing
countries.
“The contamination is
 much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya
or India,” he said. He notes that in those countries,
[...]
Fuck off, shitworm. YouTube videos are never acceptable in Usenet.
Did you ever find out who your daddy was, Rudy?

Rudy Canoza
2018-07-27 06:24:24 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
[...]
Based on the findings of the Investigative Unit survey, Riley believes
parts of the city may be even dirtier than slums in some developing
countries.
“The contamination is … much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya
or India,” he said. He notes that in those countries,
[...]
Fuck off, shitworm. YouTube videos are never acceptable in Usenet.
Did you ever find out that I'm a do-nothing squat-to-piss shit-4-braincell homo, Rudy?
Yes, I've always known.

If we ever were to meet in person - which we won't, because you're a
gutless squat-to-piss faggot coward - you know that I would break you
into little pieces. You know this. Everyone knows it, little faggot.
*You* know it.
Joe Cooper
2018-07-26 18:59:29 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/vL8qDJ58tuM
http://youtu.be/syLlKguHUN0
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2
https://sf.curbed.com/2018/2/19/17029308/trash-needles-feces-san-franci
sco-streets-dirty-hazard
Isn't this GREAT? Think about all the good San Francrapco Marxicrats are
doing for the nation!

First, they demonstrate how easy it is to turn YOUR city into a rat-
infested shithole. People fed up with safe, clean streets have long
pondered a solution, and the Marxicrats have come through in spades:

Just elect Democrats!
--
"Conservative actor James Woods let America know exactly what “#DACA is
about” in one devastating tweet that included a meme depicting Senate
import people who will."” (Scott Morefield)
Juan Ortega
2018-07-27 05:58:07 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/vL8qDJ58tuM
http://youtu.be/syLlKguHUN0
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2
https://sf.curbed.com/2018/2/19/17029308/trash-needles-feces-san-franci
sco-streets-dirty-hazard
Isn't this GREAT? Think about all the good San Francrapco Marxicrats are
doing for the nation!
First, they demonstrate how easy it is to turn YOUR city into a rat-
infested shithole. People fed up with safe, clean streets have long
Just elect Democrats!
When Gavin Newsom gets elected governor, someone is going to
kill him.
Rudy Canoza
2018-07-27 06:31:00 UTC
Post by Juan Ortega
Post by Joe Cooper
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/vL8qDJ58tuM
http://youtu.be/syLlKguHUN0
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2
https://sf.curbed.com/2018/2/19/17029308/trash-needles-feces-san-franci
sco-streets-dirty-hazard
Isn't this GREAT? Think about all the good San Francrapco Marxicrats are
doing for the nation!
First, they demonstrate how easy it is to turn YOUR city into a rat-
infested shithole. People fed up with safe, clean streets have long
Just elect Democrats!
When Gavin Newsom gets elected governor, someone is going to
kill him.
No, almost assuredly not. He's an asshole, and I would mourn his death
much less than I would mourn the death of many others, but in
California, his safety is not in any peril whatever. You know this.
So, fuck off, shitbag.
'Pro-immigrant' California Is The Only US State With A Mexican Border Wall
2018-07-27 04:01:31 UTC
Post by Byker
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
[...]
Based on the findings of the Investigative Unit survey, Riley believes
parts of the city may be even dirtier than slums in some developing
countries.
“The contamination is
 much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya
or India,” he said. He notes that in those countries,
[...]
http://youtu.be/vL8qDJ58tuM
http://youtu.be/syLlKguHUN0
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2
https://sf.curbed.com/2018/2/19/17029308/trash-needles-feces-san-francisco-streets-dirty-hazard
Run by Democrats.

https://www.olddirtyalley.net/2010/07/30/the-daily-poop-friday-
july-30-2010/

<https://www.olddirtyalley.net/wp-
content/blogs.dir/1/files/20100730_the_daily_poop/20100730-17-39-
15-dsc_0112-dsc_0112.jpg>
Byker
2018-07-27 18:07:54 UTC
"'Pro-immigrant' California Is The Only US State With A Mexican Border Wall"
Post by 'Pro-immigrant' California Is The Only US State With A Mexican Border Wall
Run by Democrats.
https://www.olddirtyalley.net/2010/07/30/the-daily-poop-friday-july-30-2010/
Ten more reasons not to move to San Fagsicko: