East Bay woman confesses to shooting husband 18 times because he 'treat me really bad'
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-04-26 18:17:53 UTC
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04/25/wife-confesses-to-shooting-husband-
18-times-because-he-treat-me-really-bad/

UNION CITY — A woman confessed to a police dispatcher to shooting her
husband 18 times this week because he treated her badly and she “can’t
stand it anymore,” court documents reveal.

Sara Chereji, 56, was charged with murder this week for the fatal shooting
of her husband, Sorin Chereji, 56, of Union City. Police responded to the
4300 block of Feldspar Court about 10:15 p.m. Sunday and found a man
suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.

Sara Chereji allegedly called police dispatch herself, and confessed to
the dispatcher over the phone about the fatal shooting, according to a
probable cause statement written by Union City police.

“He treat me really bad and I can’t stand it anymore,” she allegedly told
the dispatcher.

She said that she and and her husband were staying out of town in a hotel
for a wedding that day, and at that hotel, he “pushed me, he kicked me
with a foot, and threw me against the wall,” according to the court
document. She allegedly said he had been treating her badly all week.

She told the dispatcher that she used her own gun to shoot her husband 18
times, according to the document. She told police they would find him
upstairs in their room, and she would be downstairs waiting for them.

However, she refused to speak to police investigators once they arrived.

The man’s sister also was located inside the home, alive, and unharmed,
and was escorted outside by police.

The sister told police that she was inside the home when she heard
multiple gunshots, and then heard Sara Chereji talking on the phone. When
she asked her what happened, Sara Chereji did not answer.

The sister also told police that she was aware of prior domestic abuse
between her brother and sister-in-law.

Police found Sorin Chereji lying face down on a bed in an upstairs
bedroom. Police also found two guns in the room: a silver revolver and a
semiautomatic handgun. Sara Chereji had two guns registered to her, a
Smith and Wesson .45 caliber revolver and a Smith and Wesson 9mm
semiautomatic, court documents state.

Besides the charge of murder, the Alameda County District Attorney also
charged her with special allegations of a personal and intentional use of
a firearm, inflicting great bodily injury to another person. These
enhancements could add more time to her sentence, if convicted.

Sara Chereji was expected to appear in court on Wednesday to enter a plea.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Byker
2018-04-27 19:59:10 UTC
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04/25/wife-confesses-to-shooting-husband-18-times-because-he-treat-me-really-bad/
UNION CITY — A woman confessed to a police dispatcher to shooting her
husband 18 times this week because he treated her badly and she “can’t
stand it anymore,” court documents reveal.
Sara Chereji, 56, was charged with murder this week for the fatal shooting
of her husband, Sorin Chereji, 56, of Union City. Police responded to the
4300 block of Feldspar Court about 10:15 p.m. Sunday and found a man
suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
Sounds like an attempted honor killing that backfired...